Thursday, May 17, 2012

Signifyd launches its Risk Management and Fraud Prevention training program

One of the questions I get asked regularly is "where do I learn more about fraud and risk management for payments?".

I usually recommend the MRC and an eBook called "Detecting Malice" for first steps but honestly, there's not a lot of material out there. That's why I started this blog in the first place.

Today, Signifyd is launching a new training program for risk personnel. I'm excited about it since it's the first program I saw that I can really relate to (I advise to Signifyd although I was not a part of creating the program). I hope it will draw a lot of attention to what this up and coming team, led by Rajesh Ramanand and Michael Liberty, is up to.

Good luck to the team, and please take a look at the program!

1 comment:

Frances said...

Risk management is definitely one of the areas discussed in training program management courses since those who wish to be trained for management positions need to be educated on how to handle such instances.