Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Klarna acquires Analyzd

Today we've announced that Klarna has acquired Analyzd, our payment risk consulting firm. This is an exciting step for me, as I will be assuming the chief risk officer position for a company whom I view as a contender for a substantial piece of the international payments market.

Short term credit is, from my perspective, one of the two most interesting approaches to disrupt payments in the next few years and I look forward to developing new ways to grant credit responsibly and accurately and create an unprecedented payment experience for customers, and a super effective checkout for merchants.

Find the TC post here.

3 comments:

2na said...

Congratulations & Good luck!
Enjoy reading ur blog & TC posts.

Tzvi said...

There rise a meteor in the sky of Epayments :)

Good luck,
Tzvika

Robert Franklin said...

Congrats Ohad!